Obscura Photog

Welcome to my blog. I post recent pictures for people to look at and discuss and critique. I will also post links to interesting photography, web sites, photo tutorial sites, design sites, and other blogs that I keep up with. There are alot of interesting and accessible sites out there. I'm also looking into developing more web hosting opportunities and announcements of interesting art installations, gallery shows, and whatever might be of interest here in New York City and/or around the globe. Thanks for checking things out and please feel free to comment, critique, make suggestions, or plug your own blog. All the best!

2010/06/13

New York Stock Exchange

Canon EF-S 55.0mm ISO 400 f/5.7 1/6 (5 exposures +2/-2)
Taken January 2010 6:15pm.

Well here's the first post. More to come. This is one of the fist HDR photos I took and without the aid of a tripod, I soon got one afterwards. The size and resolution have been minimized for the web though I have high resolution TIFFS available as well.

1 comment:

  1. Great Photo. One of my music teachers does photography as a hobby (used to be professional until it started consuming to much of his time). He continues to take photos daily though and has been completing his goal of taking photos and editing every day for a year. His photos are of people, nature, objects and more and he plays around with all sorts of neat effects. I'm going to add the URL of the photos he has done, but you should take a look at the website he uses to share photos as well. If you are mainly using the blog for photos the other site is great for that. He said with the website he uses he doesn't have to lower the resolution as much.

    http://www.fluidr.com/photos/drewle/only-photos

    I wish you the best with this and congrats on your new camera!
    Jon Weppler

    ReplyDelete